Amazon basically runs my life, y’all. Jonathan and I order from them, on average, twice a week, sometimes more. Amazon Prime two-day shipping has saved the day for us many times. I’ve decided to become an Amazon Affiliate to monetize this blog a bit. I may occasionally write about certain Amazon products, but I promise to never reference something that I haven’t bought for myself or someone else, and that I personally vouch for.
All of the products I’m going to write about in this post are eligible for Amazon Prime two-day shipping (we pretty much don’t buy something unless it is a Prime item). So while your present may or may not make it in time for Christmas, at least it will be very close!
These are things I’ve gotten for either myself or a family member for Christmas this year.
- The North Face Women’s Apex Bionic Jacket,Kokomo Green
- Ted and Jack – Luxe Classic Paisley Reversible Pashmina (Cobalt Blue)
- KEEN Women’s Sienna MJ Canvas Mary Jane, Red Dahlia
- Life is good Womens Marled Terry Crew Hello Sunshine Sweater, Slate Gray
- Life is Good Women’s Crusher Half Full Wine Glass T-Shirt, Simply Ivory
- Bed Head Tigi Self Absorbed Shampoo and Conditioner (25.36 Oz Each)
1. Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition
2. Anker Astro E1 5200m Candy bar-Sized Ultra Compact Portable Charger
3. Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones – Apple devices, Power Red
4. VIKINGS BLADE The Chieftain Safety Razor + 5 Swedish Platinum Super Blades + Gift Box
5. Polo Ralph Lauren Men Custom Fit Mesh Polo Shirt (Royal Purple)
6. Mighty Fine Guardians of the Galaxy In Concert T-Shirt
For Little Boys
1. Goodnight Darth Vader
2. Star Wars Figure Playset
3. Learning Carpets City Life Play Carpet
4. Melissa & Doug Pull-Back Construction Vehicles
5. The Snowy Day
6. Corduroy (40th Anniversary Edition)