If you’re a regular reader of this blog and/or know me in real life, you can attest to the fact that I care, a lot, about a lot of things. I talk about these things in most of my posts. Today, however, I’m thinking about things that I don’t care about in the least. Behold:
- I don’t care if you tell me “Happy holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas.”
- I don’t care about plain red Starbucks cups.
- I don’t care about who does or doesn’t stand up for the National Anthem.
- I don’t care about transgender people using their preferred bathroom.
- I don’t care if college and university faculties are liberal.
- I don’t care that the media reports the facts, and that some journalism outlets also feature commentary that I may or may not agree with.
- I don’t care that many young people think they are special.
- I don’t care if someone receiving government assistance has a smartphone or a nice purse.
- I don’t care about anyone’s immigration status unless they are a violent criminal.
- I don’t care that English is not America’s official language.
What do you not care about?